- Clinic Directors Responsible for the direct management and supervision of one of our clinic sites. This individual is responsible for staff development, marketing program development and implementation, budgeting and resource planning, documentation and billing compliance audits, and general daily management of clinic operations.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy A staff physical therapist responsible for delivering exceptional patient care, while strictly adhering to professional guidelines & regulations. This individual is responsible for patient case load management, documentation & billing, continuing education, and general support staff management.
- Student Rotations Doctors of Physical Therapy offers many opportunities for physical therapy students to gain valuable experience working under our top notch clinicians. We currently have affiliations with several academic institutions, and willing accept official student placement for required clinical rotations. We also offer informal student shadowing for students wishing to gain informal education and experience in the physical therapy industry.
- Physical Therapy Aides Aides are responsible for assisting our therapists and patients with daily needs to ensure each patient receives an excellent experience in our facility. The main responsibility of this position is to assist our therapists as they deliver patient care. Other duties include chart management, daily housekeeping, and providing exceptional patient relations to all patients.
- Billing & Administrative Staff Our behind the scenes administrative staff is responsible for patient registration, processing all insurance claims, processing patient statements, posting and receiving payments, and providing exceptional patient relations to all patients.
- Front Desk Coordinators We rely on our Front Desk Coordinators to help provide a professional, efficient, and memorable experience for all patients in our clinics. They are responsible for scheduling patient appointments, answering and routing phone calls appropriately, patient chart management, collecting monies due at the time of service, and providing exceptional patient relations to all patients.
Our career opportunities are constantly changing. For up-to-date information about current career opportunities with Doctors of Physical Therapy, please contact Jessica or fax your resume along with references to (630) 515-1536.
For a current list of openings visit Indeed.
Click here for our locations.