On Site Physical Therapy Clinics
We provide on site Physical Therapy and Injury Prevention Services to companies both locally and nationally and can put a clinic anywhere in the country. Some of our clients include:
- A large/national manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines
- Multiple global food and beverage company
- One of the world’s largest processors of beef/pork/poultry
- A waste water/water reclamation plant
- A manufacturer of single-use food and beverage packaging products, with distribution across the globe
- Multiple leading beer/spirits distributors
- One of the worlds largest suppliers of branded office products, and a retail co-op of supermarket retailers.
- A custom aluminum, vinyl, and impact resistant house windows, doors and porch enclosures manufacturer.
- A $2billion supply chain management company serving the franchises.
On Site Physical Therapy Programs
- Provide a fully functional clinic within the walls of your business staffed by a highly educated therapist with industrial rehab experience.
- Treat workers’ comp and health insurance patients.
- Physical Therapy is reactive. We focus on pro-active, injury prevention with a focus on OSHA recordable injury reduction.
- Work together with the occupational staff, WC staff, EH&S, and HR to ensure the best possible outcomes for your employees.
- Provide work specific FUNCTION based therapy and function specific education to take the patient from the rehab clinic to return to work status.
- Provide first aide management of early stage musculoskeletal signs and symptoms through our proven and highly-sucessful Early Intervention Screening Program; this program is for both work-related disorders as well as health insurance issues.
- A proven, comprehensive injury prevention training program including functional stretching and body mechanics instruction, job rotation and more.
Why we are different?
- We incur all costs for the clinic, including the equipment.
- There is no Capital Investment.
- We offer a Guarantee Cost Program for workers’ compensation.
- We offer a Guaranteed Cost Program for health insurance plans.
- We don’t utilize physical therapy assistants in our on-site clinics. There no price tier for physical therapy.
- Employers have a dedicated therapist, the same therapist.
- The therapist looks at prevention through a different lens, their focus is on musculoskeletal risks and they develop trainings to prevent injuries.
- We credential the clinic to accept employee health insurance plans and can offer a capitated program.
- Our program works for self-insureds, high deductibles, fully insured programs.
- We work with all TPAs and insurers.
- Reduce injuries
- Help change the culture
- Create a road map for long term success
- Reduced PT visits saves costs, increases productivity and reduces TTD/lost wages and total absenteeism
- An on-site clinic means employees won’t have to take hours out of their work day to travel to PT (a soft cost savings)
- We have a 96% utilization rate of employees who use the clinic v. going off-site
- All rehab is functionally based using the tools and equipment in the clinic that employees use during their work shift
- An on-site can be part-time, it does not have to be a 40-hour a week program. Some of our programs are 10 hours a week, some are 10 hours a month, some or 20-40 hours a week.
- Every program is customized
Our model, ethics and philosophy of focusing on outcomes and getting employees back to work is second-to-none. Our program is like no other programs in the marketplace.
Physical therapy is one of the leading drivers in workers’ compensation and health care spend. We guarantee we save our clients’ money while providing the employees with the best care possible.
We have the industry’s most comprehensive industrial rehab assessment tools and on-site rehab solutions.