Work Related Injury
At Doctors of Physical Therapy, we understand how important it is to help people get back to work safely and pain-free. From injury date through case closed, we work with our patients to ensure proper healing, best ergonomics, and safest return to work. Our evaluation, assessment, and treatment of the injured worker are a step above the rest and include the following:
- Understanding the patient’s ability to perform work-related activities
- Education in pain management and activity modification
- Individualized treatment plans to meet work-related expectations
- Personalized home exercise programs
- Potential transition to work conditioning
- Constant communication with the entire team as needed
We offer not only physical therapy for the injured worker, but also Work Conditioning, Worker’s Compensation Case Consultation, Functional Capacity Evaluations, Expert Testimony, and MWR Industrial Testing Programs.
Click here for our locations.
Ferdie was a pleasure to work with.
Ferdie was a pleasure to work with. They made the exercises fun and easy to understand. They were helpful in suggesting where to look for weights and other equipment I might want to purchase for home use as well. Great job DPT!